YRC@SCU is an annual meeting that has continuously provided a venue for young researchers to demonstrate current research and developments in several research fields. This conference aims to bring together young researchers as well as pioneers to share knowledge and gain insight and inspiration from each other. The main philosophy is that science is no longer divided into different disciplines but rather a mix of several tracks. The theme of YRC2018 is to promote the society oriented scientific research, which focus on solving existing problems and provide solutions with impact to the society.
The conference tracks are:
- Education & New Professions: (Challenges & Opportunities)
- Role of Medical Technology
- Economy and Artificial Intelligence (Shaping the Future of Production)
- Free Papers
Submit Your Summary
- Summary should not be more than 2 pages.
- Summary should be in English or Arabic (only for human and social science).
- Summary will be reviewed and scored according to the following points:
- Study purpose
- Material and Methods
First, download the summary template (Microsoft Word) and fill in the template. Second, use the online submission system to submit your details and attach the word file. All submissions are subject to plagiarism detection software.
Click here to submit your summary using online submission system (Submission is closed)